Pontarolo CLIMABLOCK system allows for the construction of Passive, NZEB or Class A residential buildings with high levels of insulation. The system uses EPS blocks and panels acting as a forming system, which stays in place as insulation. The CLIMABLOCK system is versatile; being used for insulated, aerated, raised floors, walls and ceilings ranging from small houses to multistory buildings. It provides more accurate costs and construction times.
By constructing the structure and the insulation simultaneously, it saves on the cost of labor. The reduced overall thickness of the wall also increases the useable floor area of the building.
The CLIMABLOCK SYSTEM comprises:
- ISOLCUPOLEX RIALTO for the foundation slabs
- CLIMABLOCK for the structural walls
- KALDO for the raised slabs
- VENTUS for the aerated ceilings
- SPYROGRIP for the thermal coating